Monday, August 25, 2008

Jennifer Lopez is training for a triathlon



Jennifer Lopez is training for a triathlon which will happen the 14th of September. When she was pregnant she gained weight, and now she is trying to get fit.
The mother of twins is training hard. She swims, runs, and rides her bike. All of this is so that she can have a chance at the triathlon while shedding pounds.
Jennifer is very motivated, "Although I have to work for this goal, I want my babies to be proud of their mother."
It looks like swimming will be the hardest, "I'm a bad swimmer, which is not good."

The twins are still small and have no idea what their mother is up to. "They are both so cute. Marc takes care of them while I am training. I hate mornings, but they sleep all night."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home